Time To Renew! Time To Join!!!
Everyone who joins the party helps the cause. When the history of this battle for the soul of the nation is written, let it not be said that we sat out the battle on the sidelines and then mourned its loss or celebrated a victory for which we had not fought.
Art DeJong, RPSC Campaign Chairman, recently wrote an excellent opinion piece titled, "Why not join the party?"
He ended his article with this call to action:
"A dynamic Republican party cannot create, “one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all,” but it can create the space for free people to make that happen. Everyone who joins the party helps the cause. When the history of this battle for the soul of the nation is written, let it not be said that we sat out the battle on the sidelines and then mourned its loss or celebrated a victory for which we had not fought."
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR RECENTLY ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES
They will need our continued support to carry on the work of moving Sheboygan and Wisconsin forward.
Glenn Grothman, 6th Congressional District
- passionately advocates for manufacturing, tax reform, welfare reform, closing the skills gap and cutting federal spending
- has supported closing the skills gap by encouraging young people and unemployed to take advantage of career and technical training
- has advocated tirelessly on the Budget Committee to cut discretionary spending and reform mandatory programs
Devin LeMahieu, 9th State Senate District
- voted for real tax reforms to make Wisconsin’s tax code simpler and help taxpayers by eliminating the state property tax and reducing the “marriage penalty” for income tax returns
- has supported funding increases of over $500 per student in K-12 public education
- supported new funding for improvements of local roads and bridges
- voted to lower health premiums for those on the individual market
- authored legislation to expand access to mental health services in schools
Terry Katsma, 26th State Assembly District
- will fight for citizens to keep more of their hard earned dollars and and believes that people know best how to spend their money, not the government deciding for them.
- believes that quality educational opportunities will result in a skilled workforce
- will fight in Madison for responsible spending of your tax dollars.
Tyler Vorpagel, 27th State Assembly District
- supported a bill that requires the DNR to use the Haven monitoring station because it more accurately monitors air pollutants put out by Sheboygan County
- supported a bill that adds additional Assistant District Attorneys in Sheboygan and Manitowoc counties
- supported an assembly bill guaranteeing coverage of pre-existing conditions
Cory Roeseler, Sheboygan County Sheriff
- was appointed Sheboygan County Sheriff by Gov. Scott Walker in 2017
- has been in the Sheboygan County Sheriff's Office since 1991
- served as the Chief of Police for the Cascade Police Department from 2003 to 2018